Precision CNC Machining Services
We provide CNC machining services for metal part manufacturing in numerous industries. Our software reads CAD drawings for all types of parts, and our team is capable of handling high volume production runs for a wide range of projects.
The tools used for precision CNC Machining are controlled by our skilled staff with the help of sophisticated digital systems. CNC, or Computer Numerical Control, allows for extremely particular control of positioning, velocity, coordination, feed rates, and other precision aspects of the manufacturing process for a particular part or object.
Our experienced craftsmen are well outfitted to work with a variety of metals, including cold rolled steel and stainless steel, as well as nonmetallic materials for specialized applications. Our experts are particularly experienced in precision machining aluminum parts.
Our CNC machines with automated pallet shuttle reduce cycle times for manufacturing parts, resulting in increased throughputs for our clients. In addition to speed, precision CNC Machining offers numerous other specialized features, including:
- Extreme precision, with the ability for an operation to be repeated to exact specifications as many times as needed
- Easy production of complex and three-dimensional shapes that are almost impossible to duplicate with manual machining
- Customization for any project based on 2D and 3D CAD designs
We pride ourselves on being outfitted with the best available tools and equipment, including:
- One HAAS VF-6SS Super-Speed vertical machining center
- Two HAAS VF-2SS Super-Speed vertical machining centers
- One HAAS VF-4SS Super-Speed vertical machining center
- One Mazak 500c Unit MX Hybrid Roller Guide System
- One Coord3 ARES NT 10.7.7 Unit with Verisurf software inspection machine
Industries and Specialties
Our team works closely with every customer’s project requirements, no matter the industry or size of the job. Examples of our precision machining can be found in:
- Electronic enclosures
- Custom projects
Custom Work and Certifications
Our machining expertise, combined with our laser cutting, welding, finishing, and assembly capabilities, make PMI the best choice for your metal fabrication and contract manufacturing needs.
We hold numerous specialized certifications, including ITAR registration and SAM: CCR & ORCA registration. We also exceed the rigorous ISO 9001 specifications, promising superior quality for any high performance commercial or military application. For more details, visit our complete certifications page.
The custom capabilities at PMI and the affordable, high quality work from our team are known throughout the United States. From precision CNC machining to specialty paint processes and finish work, we believe in quality first, and service always.
Contact our team today to see how we can help with your next precision machining or forming project.